Variables (Definitions of Constructs as variables)
Define each construct (in Item 3.3) as a variable. Provide citations to theoretical framework or previous research supporting the selection of variable type. See Instructions.
Employee’s Perception: Perception refers to people’s sensory experience of their environment, involving both recognition and actions in response to environmental stimuli and contributes to the way one perceives something in real life (Goldstein & Cialdini, 2009). In this study, employee perceptions are considered as being reality; it is what the employees perceive or consider about security measures regardless of the management’s intent about security measures (Sandhu & Samarati, 1994).
2. Employee’s Attitude: Attitude can be defined as being an investigative and evaluative judgment either unfavorable or favorable that is directed or is possessed by an individual towards an object, attitude object according to Laird (2007) An object or attitude object can either be concrete, such as the internet, or abstract, such as information technology security measures.An individual or a group could depict the attitude. (Sarker, Valacich, & Sarker, 2005). Usually, employees are typically somewhat biased towards those objects, in which their examination is positive; they are also against those attitude objects in which their evaluation is negative.
3. Management Support: Management support is a moderating variable. Management support entails the use of prescribed roles to assist employees in their activities by enhancing their efforts. The support can be offered through employee motivation, through guidance, leading by example, as well as through encouragement (Kautish & Thapliyal, 2012). The theory of motivation can be useful in this case such as security protection motivation (Herath & Rao, 2009). In their study, Kautish and Thapliyal (2012) investigated decision support system and established that it is highly related to knowledge management, which is an aspect of management support.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BROOK WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT