The cost of health care
Health care cost is and has been a bone of contention in the US due to its general effect on their GDP. The health expenditure has been on the rise since 1988, by 2002 the United States government spent an approximate of $ 5267 per capita health care. The figure has been growing gradually and by 2013, the entire health expenditure had risen to $3.6 Trillion which is equivalent to 18.4 of the country’s Gross Domestic Production (Thomas Bodenheimer, 2005).
The high costs have not spared the United States employer since 60% of American employees are on employer-sponsored health scheme. Such kind of burden has precipitated a conflict between the employer and the employees in the United States of America as the employer try to reduce the cost. It’s against these backdrops that we discuss how the high cost of healthcare in the United States has contributed to the employer, employee conflict. The following are the effects.
• Reduction of the fringe benefits, the employers are very keen not to bear an extra cost on behalf of their employee. Any increase in the cost of production is transferred to the employer in form of a reduction in some allowance to help on covering arising cost such as increased health cost(United States Department of Health and Human Services, 2019)
• Increased working hours, some of the employers have resulted in increasing the working hours for their employee as a way of subsidizing the high cost instead of implementing a pay cut. This has a demoralizing effect on the employees as they work more for less pay.
Decline in profitability
• A decline in profitability, especially for business with minimum nominal wages in relation to the rising cost of employment. Mild inflation triggers a reduction in profit, increases the prices, lowers production and higher contribution by the employee. This is most common with small business (United States Department of Health and Human Services, 2019)
• Poor employee welfare, as the insurance cost keeps on rising, the employer is finding it hard to protect their employees through normal subsidies. They have resulted in implanting of further cuts to cover on the rising cost (Reed Abelson, 2010)
• Reduction in the workforce, when the cost of insurance rises, the employer may opt for part-time workers without benefits in order to manage on his overall cost. This greatly affects full-time employees since part-time employees prove to be less costly.
• The quality of the employees has been compromised, the employer may opt for cheaper labor force with minimum benefits. This affects the quality of their output. The employees, on the other hand, may fail to deliver to the expectation especially where they use the pa capita approach to determine the premium (National Bureau of Economic Research, 2019 )
• It has also led to an increase in the uninsured population, as the employers focus on cost reduction and opt for an employee without some benefits, the case of the uninsured population will grow exponentially to alarming levels if not controlled.
• Retarded economic growth, increased the cost of health means more expenditure and a reduced disposable income, this translates into a stagnated or reduced economic growth since the employees will have little saving available for investment.
• Distorted perception, while employers find the high insurance cost to have a high negative implication on their profitability, employees view the high contribution as exploitation hence prefer to work on part-time employers who don’t deduct such benefits.
• Increased health cost has led to a reduction in incentives; employers with insurance covers have an increased 3% working hours as compared to employers without benefits.
The high cost of insurance
• Divided attention, due to the high cost of the insurance, some employer has allowed their employees to seek for an alternative cheap service provider where they can secure vouchers for treatment. (Reed Abelson, 2010)
• The high insurance cost has also contributed to compromised service delivery by the insurance service providers. The service rendered is based on the amount contributed by the beneficiary. Some employees will be forced to access low-quality service since they can’t afford the good services offered by through the expensive package.
Since a healthy population plays a major role in the growth and development of a nation, healthcare should be packaged and availed to every citizen at an affordable cost. To achieve this all the citizens, business entities and government should come up with policies that make its availability swift.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!