Masters degree in the Clinical Mental Health Counseling

1. Currently, I am interested in working to receive my Masters degree in the Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I actually found two Universities with this program that I am looking at and they both offer a Masters degree in it. One of the Universities is called, The of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee and the other… Continue reading Masters degree in the Clinical Mental Health Counseling

How Unilever has maintained its sustainability performance

Conclusion and Recommendations: In short, in this research project the question that is how Unilever has maintained its sustainability performance and governance during the COVID-19 crisis having with three supportive questions that are How COVID-19 affected Unilever? How Unilever responds to the crisis? What factors it has adopted to sustain and govern it amidst COVID-19… Continue reading How Unilever has maintained its sustainability performance

The Issue of Freshwater accessibility in the world

Freshwater accessibility is one of the serious issues confronting the world, and roughly onethird of the drinking water prerequisite of the world is gotten from surface sources like streams, dams, lakes, and trenches. These wellsprings of water likewise fill in as best sinks for the release of homegrown and mechanical squanders. The greatest danger to… Continue reading The Issue of Freshwater accessibility in the world

Food for an enlarging world population

Authors and audience As stated before, the film mainly addressed the possible solutions to providing food for an enlarging world population. This discussion has created heated debates between consumers and scientists. After the documentary was released, it received many critics from the consumer. This is because the documentary promoted GMO foods. It must have been… Continue reading Food for an enlarging world population

Cash Flows from Financing Activities

Cash Flows from Financing Activities: Cash flows from financing activities are cash transactions related to the business borrowing funds through debt or equity or repaying debt. Long-term obligations and equity changes can be used to identify them. Cash proceeds from the issuance of debt instruments such as notes or bonds payable, cash proceeds from the… Continue reading Cash Flows from Financing Activities

Why is it Important to Classify Cash Flows

It Is Important to Classify Cash Flows: Assume you are the CFO of T-Shirt Pros, a tiny company that creates custom-printed T-shirts. You find an error when reading the financial statements prepared by the business accountants. During this time, the company bought a warehouse in exchange for a $200,000 note payable. The company’s policy is… Continue reading Why is it Important to Classify Cash Flows

Academy Awards for Best Director

Awards Lea won the following awards among several other awards Academy Awards for Best Director-1947,1948, 1956, 1958,1963, 1966, 1985 Academy Awards for Best Adapted Screenplay-1947, 1948. 1985 Academy Awards for Best Film Editing-1985 Golden Globe Awards for best Director-1958, 1963, 1966, 1985 Golden Globe Awards for Best Screenplay-1985 British Academy Film Awards and Golden Globe… Continue reading Academy Awards for Best Director

The Emergency Department At Saint Vincent ‘s

Introduction Every day in the United States there are 136.3 million people that visit the emergency department (CDC, 2015). To put this number into perspective that is 44.5 people per 100 persons (CDC, 2015). 11.9% of these visits result in hospital admission leaving 88.1% of visits to be discharged home with or without caregiver assistance… Continue reading The Emergency Department At Saint Vincent ‘s